Location: Waco, TXTGCE was commissioned to create a MEP Master Plan for this historic church. After the MEP master plan was completed, St. Paul’s decided to embark on a major renovation and addition building campaign. TGCE designed the MEP systems to support the renovations and additions. The scope of this project included the existing buildings on and proposed additions to the main church buildings located at 515 Columbus Avenue totaling approximately 48,000 sq.ft. Specifically, these buildings included the original circa 1878 Nave and Undercroft; the circa 1906 Parish House (administration and Christian education building); the circa 1953 Memorial Hall and Parish Hall (Christian Education and gymnasium/fellowship); the circa 1975 Day School; and the proposed chapel and administrative addition.