Location: Fredericksburg, TX
The 88-bed Hill Country Memorial Hospital (HCMH) serves an 8-county area in the Texas Hill Country. TGCE began serving the HCMH in 2000 with the design of a new 13,000 sq. ft. Women’s Pavilion. Since then, TGCE has continued to serve the hospital as a prime consultant and as a sub-consultant under an Architect (DFP, LLC).
The various projects consist of small departmental type renovations to major facility expansions requiring infrastructure and central plant expansions/upgrades while incorporating state of the art sustainability features. Each project is coordinated and phased to minimize disruptions to Hospital operations. A sampling of the projects are as follows:
- Women’s Pavilion Addition
- Special Procedures Suite Addition and Renovation
- 4-Story Patient Tower Addition & Central Plant Expansion/Upgrade
- Mechanical Systems Infrastructure Upgrades
- Various Engineering Studies (steam, data room, OR humidity issues, etc.)
Our team’s track record of quality service and vast knowledge of this facility has allowed for continued working relationships with the HCMH Maintenance and Engineering department staff in problem solving and developing new innovative approaches to address the needs of the Hospital.