Location: Victoria, TX
The 344-bed Citizens Medical Center (CMC) has been considered one of the top 100 Hospitals in the Nation. TGCE first began serving the CMC in the early 1990’s as a prime consultant and as a sub-consultant under an Architect (DFP, LLC).
The various projects consist of small departmental type renovations to major facility expansions requiring infrastructure and central plant expansions/upgrades while incorporating state of the art sustainability features. Each project is coordinated and phased to minimize disruptions to Hospital operations. A sampling of the projects are as follows:
- Emergency Department Expansion & Renovations
- Pharmacy Renovations
- Patient Tower, Women’s Center, and OR Suite Expansion
- ICU/CCU Renovations
- Patient Floor Renovations
- Various Engineering Studies (OR HVAC, Troubleshooting, Flood Evaluation, etc.)
- West Tower and Education Center Expansion
- New 6-story Parking Garage
Our team’s vast knowledge of this facility and track record for quality service has allowed for continued working relationships with the CMC Maintenance and Engineering department staff in problem solving and developing new, innovative approaches to address Hospital needs and sustainability in a positive way.